Are you worried about your parents’ financial situation?
- Have your parents failed to save enough money for retirement?
- Are you frustrated because they don’t listen to you when you tell them to stop spending their money?
- Do they continue to go out to eat, take vacations, and give money away to other family members or friends, when you know they can’t afford it?
- Are you afraid they won’t have enough and it will fall on you to take care of them?
- Or, have your parents done everything for you, and by putting you through school and giving you everything, they ignored their own needs?
If you’ve tried to help your parents understand their situation, and they are just not getting it, then Suze wants to hear from you!
Please respond only if you want to be on The Suze Orman Show.